An Introduction to 247lib.com
At 247lib.com we offer library management systems that are:
- Based on industry standards- MARC 21, Z39.50 and XML.
- Comprehensive – with all the functionality you need in one system.
- Configurable - you can turn off modules you do not need and request additional ones.
- Connected- import high quality catalogue definitions from other libraries using Z39.50.
- Custom-built- branded and customised to your exact requirements.
- Easy to install- option to run on the cloud or on-premise.
- Easy to use- effortlessly manage loans, periodicals and stock.
- Ergonomic- the simple design allows library staff to operate efficiently.
- Powerful- with full content search indexes to help you quickly find documents.
- Integrated- with 3rd party ‘search’ engines and Virtual Learning Environments.
- Intuitive- quick to learn and simple to use.
- Multilingual- with the option for multiple web OPAC interfaces in English, Spanish, French, Chinese, Russian, Turkish and Arabic.
- Scalable- from libraries run by volunteers to those with hundreds of employees.
- Secure- all personal information is maintained in secure client areas.
- Visual- easily add display images such as book covers and artwork.
- Comprehensive inter-library loan services.
- Automated backups facilitated by Microsoft’s 24-hour SQL Server system.
- Optional self-service software for self-service machines.
- Create reports directly into Microsoft Office and other popular softwares.
- Easy integration with barcode readers, electronic documents, electronic resources and websites.
- The ability to link images, sound files and video clips to records.
- A web-based supervisor module which gives library staff more control.
- The option to deliver notices via email and SMS.