Special libraries range in size from small collections run by volunteers to huge libraries with millions of items which are difficult to categorise. For the above reason it is difficult to say exactly what features these particular group of libraries value most.
247lib.com is easy to use - volunteers require intuitive solutions,which are easy to learn....
Why Choose Us
- We offer an affordable system that is quick to learn, easy to use and volunteer friendly.
- Library staff can maintain web pages from the catalogue module which enables them to quickly publish content.
What We Can Offer
- A configurable personal area that allows users to maintain reading lists, favourite searches and individual profiles.
- Easily communicate with a wide audience via a powerful email facility or publish news and events directly to the website.
- User-friendly cataloguing via Z39.50 connectivity to The British Library.
- Compliance with the highest library standards including MARC 21.
- Excellent membership management and the option for new users to join online.
- Easily manage periodicals with automatic reminders.
- A reporting module which delivers information in a range of formats including Word.
- An inclusive website design that is fully accessible to everyone.
REQUEST FOR DEMONSTRATION
Demonstrations can be undertaken either onsite or as 'webinars' on the internet. Webinars are quick to set up and you do not need to move from your desks.
Please state your particular interest to be covered within your 247lib,com demonstration.