Our clients with libraries in the health sector range in size from membership organisations with over 50000 members to small libraries run by volunteers.
247lib.com can provide the following features:
- Easy check-in and check-out.
- Excellent membership management makes communicating with a large membership easy and straightforward.
- Good periodicals management saves a significant amount of time by automating tasks such as subscriptions, circulation lists, renewals and claims
- Good management of items loaned by post.
- Processing bulk requests for items by researchers with tight deadlines is much appreciated.
- Date search facilities can greatly reduce searches to recent publications and focus researchers on up-to-date information.
- Mass mailing facilities allow rapid communication with big audiences with little effort.
- Publication of news, events and discussions are popular and widely valued by health and social care organistions.
- Publication of meeting reports, health directives and priorities on to the OPAC has proved cost-effective compared to any other mechanism.
- Web pages cater for staff with visual disabilities.
- The electronic survey option allows target audiences to identify gaps in services.