“Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing.”
– Benjamin Franklin
What is RFID?
- RFID stands for Radio-frequency identification and is an automatic identification method, relying on remotely storing and retrieving data using devices called RFID tags or transponders.
- RFID tags can be embedded in books and they are the size of a postage stamp.
- Tags can be read from several meters away by a reader.
What we offer
- 247lib.com offers over 10 modules including RFID, Inter-Library Loans and Stocktaking.
- Google™ style keyword search for: eBooks; e-Journals and websites.
- There are no hidden costs for extra modules and all library upgrades are free of charge meaning that everything your library system needs is included in our compact 247lib.com package.
- For more information about the benefits that our library software can bring your library Contact Us by e-mail at Support@247lib.com or telephone +44(0)1256 300 790.