Who are we?
Applied Network Solutions (ANS) is a British software house which specialises in developing on-premise and cloud solutions using the latest Microsoft technologies. ANS also trades as “Amlib UK”, “247lib.com” and “Hedgehog” and is a corporate member of CILIP.
- Library management systems – 247lib.com and Hedgehog.
- Refugee management systems – Visit http://rips.amerainternational.org for more information.
- Case management systems - for law firms and charities.
- Event management systems.
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) solutions.
- Specialist web browser applications – e.g. bespoke client cloud solutions.
What we offer
- Globally recognised expertise in Microsoft technologies.
- A knowledgeable and responsive support desk.
- Skilled system integrators and migration specialists.
- Development expertise in ‘apps’ and mobile technologies.
Why choose us?
Our systems are:
- Based on industry standards- MARC 21, Z39.50 and XML.
- Comprehensive – with all the functionality you need in one system.
- Custom-built- branded and customised to your exact requirements.
- Easy to install- option to run on the cloud or on-premise.
- Easy to use- effortlessly manage loans, periodicals and stock.
- Powerful- with full content search indexes to help you quickly find documents.
- Scalable- from libraries run by volunteers to those with hundreds of employees.
- We developed the first self-issue library solution for mobile phones.
- We introduced the first SQL database solution to the UK.
- We created the first web browser healthcare patient record system in the UK.