School Library Software
247lib.com offers branded library management systems that are easy to install and available on all devices.
ANS has TWO library management systems for schools:
247lib.com for schools: which is a fully functional solution also suitable for colleges.
Hedgehog: which is a fully functional solution for primary schools and secondary schools.
The differences between these solutions are highlighted in this feature matrix.
Why choose us?
- Intuitive, easy to learn and easy to use.
- Great support; Built and supported in the UK by library specialists.
- We offer flexible pricing models to suit you and your student’s needs.
- Scalable for small libraries with 1 librarian up to large libraries with millions of transactions.
- Comprehensive –you get all the functionality you need in one system.
- Send notices via email and SMS saves time and money.
- Configurable -you only use the features you need.
- Cloud based –no need to install any software.
- Based on industry standards (MARC 21, Z39.50, XML) for interoperability with other systems.
- High quality management information and comprehensive statistics.
- Library migration expertise.
What we offer
- The 'Circulation Desk' module which is easy to use for staff and students alike and requires no training.
- Our self-service application gives pupils independence by allowing them to issue, renew and return items themselves.
- For academy trusts, we offer cloud licenses which allow schools to share the costs of library management and the workload by using a common library catalogue.
- Easily manage a full range of resources including laptops, equipment and digital resources.
- The capacity to book resources such as rooms, laptops and attendance at events.
- A configurable personal area that allows staff and students to maintain reading lists, favourite searches and individual profiles.
- Easy search options which makes finding items fast and fun.
- User-friendly cataloguing via Z39.50 connectivity to The British Library.
- A reporting module which allows for easy communication with parents and delivers appropriate information in a range of formats including Word.
- Quickly check-in and check-out items using biometrics and active directories.
- Integration with student information management systems (SIMS), virtual learning environments (VLEs) and PC booking systems.